[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: OBSD firewall - Interrupts sky rocketting / malloc: out of space into ddb?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: OBSD firewall - Interrupts sky rocketting / malloc: out of space into ddb?
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 12:05:25 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Mon, Jun 03, 2002 at 03:46:13PM +0530, Jatin Nansi wrote:
> I know I should probably upgrade to 3.1 and pf, but that will take a while
that's definately the best you can do. your machine seems to get hit by a
lot of state-creating packets. thus the slowdown (ipf is slow), thus the
crash - kernel memory exhaustion.
pf has hard limits to prevent kernel memory exhaustion and is dramatically
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.
Visit your host, monkey.org