setup token ring network

I have 8 PCs with IBM Auto 16/4 ISA token ring card
installed, which are running linux now. I would like
to setup these PCs to run the securet OS -- OpenBSD.

After I installed the OBSD3.1,  The booted kernel find
the TokenRing card correctly, but when I use "ifconfig
-a" to display all of the interface, it seems none of
them are for tokenring card.
The boot message like this:

isapnp0 at isa0 port 0x279: read port 0x203
isapnp0: No current device for tag, card 1
"IBM Auto 16/4 Token-Ring ISA Ad, IBM0000, , IBM Auto
16/4 T" at isapnp0 port 0xa20/4 mem 0xdc000/16384,
0xda000/8192 irq 3 not configured
pctr: 686-class user-level performance counters
enabled

Please give me some advice for how to setup the
tokenring network. I can't find related information
except I only know there are some one in South America
are developing tokenring related software for OBSD.

Thanks for your help.
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

Visit your host, monkey.org