Re: a good mail server

On Sat, Jun 01, 2002 at 05:46:38AM +0000, Yuri K wrote:
> Hello kjell,
>
> Saturday, June 1, 2002, 12:19:28 (UTC), you wrote:
>

> kpo> But again, here is probably not the forum.
>
> Agreed. Anyway, he may want to take at least this issue into
> account:
>
> http://cr.yp.to/qmail/faq/reliability.html#filesystems

 OK this needs to be said. Postfix has a equally crash proof system.
I would have to say the MTA is as well modular in design.
It simply works. Postfix security issues have tended to be with
controversial but was it really or sort of really?
Interesting to note that on the QMail side the process that
allows for crash proof file recovery is in design very simular.
Check them 'both' out fairly leads to fairer treatment of both MTAs.
How is this? If you like revolutionary software you will like QMail.
If you are more of the evolutionary type you will like Postfix;-))

Best Regards,
dreamwvr_(_at_)_dreamwvr_(_dot_)_com

--
/*  Security is a work in progress - dreamwvr                 */
#

Visit your host, monkey.org