[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: PPOE anyone?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: PPOE anyone?
- From: Sebastian Stark <seb_(_at_)_todesplanet_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 16:54:05 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Gary MacKay wrote:
> What is the best way to get an OpenBSD 3 box to connect to a DSL line
> via PPOE? I have a client switching from a dial-up connection to DSL
> with Ameritech which uses PPOE. I have the OpenBSD 3 box running just
> fine. I just do not know how to implement PPOE.
did you try the manpage? pppoe(8)
> PS. If this should have gone to the 'tech' ng, let me know.
misc@ is okay, tech@ would be completely wrong.
Visit your host, monkey.org