dsl + wireless

Hello,

I had installed LAN environment as below.

ISP <--> dsl <-> OpenBSD-GW <-> wi0 <-> laptops (openbsd, win98, xp..)

                     +---> hub <--> desktops

For the wirelss one, I go through the following procedures to setup it at
OpenBSD-GW.

1. ifconfig wi0 192.168.2.1/24
2. wicontrol -i wi0 -n private_network
   wicontrol -i wi0 -p 1
   wicontrol -i wi0 -c 1
   wicontrol -i wi0 -s private_base

For wireless clients (openbsd), I just use ifconfig wi0 ... and it works.
I also configure win98 client successfully to use the wireless services
but noit for XP.  I have some questions,

a. For the HUB one, it is easy to control the use of the OpenBSD-GW as it
is physical control only. However, for the wireles show can I control the
access privilege of the OpenBSD-GW for the wireless option.

b. It is really hard for me to configure the XP to connect the OpenBSD-GW.
can anyone show me how to do it ?  Thanks.  Sorry it may be off topic.

Clarence

Visit your host, monkey.org