[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Create a canned "Firewall Build" or RFHH
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Create a canned "Firewall Build" or RFHH
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 11:10:46 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 03:06:11PM -0600, John R. S. Mascio wrote:
> Are the active people in this discussion on the obsdwall mailing list?
please note that we are not dicussing a point-and-click-and-then-it-works
we are discussing a base system that can be used for ISP-like servers and
We are making great progress, btw ;-)
Note that this is not another OS or something, this is just a collection of
scripts to turn a OpenBSD base install, a general purpose Unix, into a base
installation especially fitting for this one purpose.
The "canned firewall" stuff can and probably should be discussed somewhere,
but neither the openbsd list nor the obsdwall list is the appropriate place.
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.
Visit your host, monkey.org