[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Promise Card Question
- To: misc_(_at_)_OpenBSD_(_dot_)_org
- To: Jeff Flowers <jeffrey_(_at_)_jeffreyf_(_dot_)_net>
- Subject: Re: Promise Card Question
- From: Sven Kirmess <Sven_(_dot_)_Kirmess_(_at_)_gmx_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 22:13:23 +0100
- Newsgroups: kzone.OpenBSD.misc
- Organization: Kirmess
Jeff Flowers wrote:
> [snip] Promise Ultra100/TX2 EIDE PCI card (PDC20268) [snip]
> Has anyone else had problems with this card?
The card does not work with OpenBSD 3.0. It does work with -current.