Re: Fwd: Re: issue with pf and dhcp

On 2002-02-22 11:35:10 +0000, Casey wrote:
> Please excuse my deep ignorance, I'm afraid that I've become lazy whlie using
> linux.  I look for RPM's instead of tar-balls and such.  Where and how might
> I download the latest source for PF?  I downloaded the source for pfctl by
> cvs thru the obsd site, but I am not positive if this is the most up to date
> code or not.

http://www.openbsd.org/anoncvs.html or http://www.openbsd.org/cvsup.html

And when you've cvs(up)'ed your source:

http://www.openbsd.org/faq/upgrade-minifaq.html

Which is under the "For Advanced Users" section of the FAQ, so beware,
it might be too big a mouthfull for you if you've just started using
OpenBSD, give it a few weeks.

Genereally, read the FAQ section on what you're trying to do first of
all, then the manpages. It really works, OpenBSD does have very nice
docs. :)

Hope this helps
                                 Morten

--