help with NAT

hello list,

I am having trouble accessing the websites that are running on my webserver running behind the NAT/pf box. The NAT box has two NICs (fxp0-external and fxp1-internal). The webserver is bound to an internal address and is running Name based virtual hosts. The NAT box has all the external address's bound to it and is the gateway it rdr's the incoming requests to the webserver. Any machine on my internal network cannot access the webpage by their domain name. I assume the NAT should direct them internally to the webserver. I have tried many different rdr rules to try and achieve this but have been unsuccessful. Any ideas are appreciated.

TIA

--will

Visit your host, monkey.org