[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Matrox G450 PCI X configuration
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Matrox G450 PCI X configuration
- From: Jatin Nansi <jatin_(_dot_)_nansi_(_at_)_timesgroup_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 19:39:41 +0530
- Organization: Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd.
- Reply-to: jatin_(_dot_)_nansi_(_at_)_timesgroup_(_dot_)_com
I am trying to configure X for a Matrox G450 PCI Dual Head card on my system.
I have tried 4.0.3 (default on OBSD3.0) and 4.2.0 (latest from xfree).
I am facing a problem that no matter what I do, X allways shows garbage
on the screen. It shows vertical lines instead of the grey checkered
background. This is also when i configure it only for 1 display.
If I kill X, the screen goes blank, and there is no display. then I have
to shutdown -r now blind to reboot.
I will appreciate any pointers from people who have configured X on this