[no subject]

People I´m about to acquire ( buy) an HP server which has 48 mhz but the
vendor told me that as it is a RISC processor the speed is doubled.It has 1
gig of HDD and about 16/32 MB .
a)I was asking myself wether It will run OpenBSD 3.0 as It comes with
HP-UX! My idea was to run proftpd but due to reduced hardware (48 mhz) and
as for lack of experience I don´t know if I´ll be able to run it!
b)Moreover ,can I run X windows?as it was planning to run proftpd with a
program called gproftd which provides an easier management of the server.
for references : http://mange.dynup.net/linux

Juan Paul ( mailto:jpaul_(_at_)_jpaul_(_dot_)_com_(_dot_)_ar )