[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: is it a valid domain?
- To: misc_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: is it a valid domain?
- From: "Peter N. M. Hansteen" <peter_(_at_)_bgnett_(_dot_)_no>
- Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 10:11:20 +0100
- Organization: Datadokumentasjon A/S
- Reply-to: misc_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
if someone else is stupid enough to configure his system to get
"poisoned" by something like that he deserves it...
True. The trouble is, there's an amazing number of ways people
manage to misconfigure their systems.
like, you should make sure that the official zones you host are
integer but nothing prevents you in setting up special zones for
special purposes. since they are not known to the rest of the world,
Exactly. I simply urge people to be careful.
Peter N. M. Hansteen, member of the first RFC 1149 implementation team
Visit your host, monkey.org