[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
issue with pf and dhcp
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: issue with pf and dhcp
- From: Casey <casey_(_at_)_amaonline_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 12:27:42 +0000
- Recieved: from a computer on the internet
Hi all, after spending many hours reading the man page for dhclient-script
and the FAQ's, I have been unable to find the answer to my problem.
According to 'man nat.conf' under OpenBSD 3.0, I should be able to find out
how to address the issue with a dynamic IP from my cable provider in the man
pages of dhclient-script, but alas, either my eyes have failed me greatly, or
the information is non existant. Could someone offer some pointers or
examples to help me out? Thank you.
Visit your host, monkey.org