issue with pf and dhcp

Hi all, after spending many hours  reading the man page for dhclient-script
and the FAQ's, I have been unable to find the answer to my problem.
According to 'man nat.conf' under OpenBSD 3.0, I should be able to find out
how to address the issue with a dynamic IP from my cable provider in the man
pages of dhclient-script, but alas, either my eyes have failed me greatly, or
the information is non existant.  Could someone offer some pointers or
examples to help me out?  Thank you.