[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
issue with pf and dhcp
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: issue with pf and dhcp
- From: Casey <casey_(_at_)_amaonline_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 12:27:42 +0000
- Recieved: from a computer on the internet
Hi all, after spending many hours reading the man page for dhclient-script
and the FAQ's, I have been unable to find the answer to my problem.
According to 'man nat.conf' under OpenBSD 3.0, I should be able to find out
how to address the issue with a dynamic IP from my cable provider in the man
pages of dhclient-script, but alas, either my eyes have failed me greatly, or
the information is non existant. Could someone offer some pointers or
examples to help me out? Thank you.