issue with pf and dhcp

Hi all, after spending many hours  reading the man page for dhclient-script
and the FAQ's, I have been unable to find the answer to my problem.
According to 'man nat.conf' under OpenBSD 3.0, I should be able to find out
how to address the issue with a dynamic IP from my cable provider in the man
pages of dhclient-script, but alas, either my eyes have failed me greatly, or
the information is non existant.  Could someone offer some pointers or
examples to help me out?  Thank you.

Visit your host, monkey.org