[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Wireless PCI or PCI converted cards in obsd?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Wireless PCI or PCI converted cards in obsd?
- From: enigmabomb <whoredware_(_at_)_yahoo_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 08:20:17 -0800 (PST)
- Reply-to: enigmabomb_(_at_)_home_(_dot_)_com
Im looking to add a wireless element to a 3.0 router I
have running NAT. What type of cards can I use with
obsd, that have good range. It needs to have good
range since this will be the 'airport' for the house.
Luckily, It is on the third floor. It seems the D-LINK
DWL-650 will work with linux as it is a prism 2, which
means it should work with obsd. Unfortunately it's
pcmcia. If I buy the pcmcia --> PCI adapter, Will that
cause incompatibility? Are their any straight PCI
cards I could use?
Yahoo! Sports - Coverage of the 2002 Olympic Games
Visit your host, monkey.org