Re: OpenCA, PKI

> Contact the openCA mailing list they take a long time to reply,
> But basically, with openCA you can be a certificate authority, witch
> means you can issue certificates, for whatever purpose you need them.

Actually, you dont need OpenCA to be your own CA.

http://www.aet.tu-cottbus.de/personen/jaenicke/pfixtls/doc/myownca.html
http://cognac.epfl.ch/SIC/SL/CA/
http://www.sendmail.org/~ca/email/other/cagreg.html

Note that you'll need CA.pl or CA.sh, neither of which is included in OpenBSD
(at least I cant find them anywhere). Just get the openssl distfile and copy
them from there.

Lars Hansson

Visit your host, monkey.org