[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: How do I compile a kernel for a snapshot?
- To: misc_(_at_)_OpenBSD_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: How do I compile a kernel for a snapshot?
- From: Sven Kirmess <Sven_(_dot_)_Kirmess_(_at_)_gmx_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 23:44:20 +0100
- Newsgroups: kzone.OpenBSD.misc
- Organization: Kirmess
Artur Grabowski wrote:
> This was discussed yesterday. Check the archives.
That's what I did... unfortunately I didn't find it...
> I don't see any reason for you to want that information. snapshots are only
> for testing and bootstrapping into -current. If you want to use them some
> other way, you're on your own.
I would like to try the new RAIDFrame code. Unfortunately, -current did not
compile... I thought it might be easier to use a new snapshot and recreate a
RAIDFrame enabled kernel...
Visit your host, monkey.org