snapshot-20020212 weirdness

Was it just me or did anyone else get a small bomb set off in their /etc
directory after trying out the latest snapshot?

I lost quite a few settings including users (passwd entries but not
files), sysctl.conf settings, sudo settings and seemingly random others
(probably some I haven't found yet).

Not a big deal of course, since it's was on a development box and that's
what it was there for :).

I ask primarily to see if I'm alone and if not to provide a warning to
others... and to help gather bug report information :)

Thanks,
Marc

Visit your host, monkey.org