From: dreamwvr_(_at_)_dreamwvr_(_dot_)_com [mailto:dreamwvr_(_at_)_dreamwvr_(_dot_)_com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 11:36 AM
To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Subject: VPN W2K client

hi,
  Just parsed this from another list which might be helpful
for those wanting to do host to host IPSEC via OpenBSD.
You might want to look at SSH Sentinel as it interoperates
with FreeSWAN and so 'should_work" with IPSEC on OpenBSD.
Since I do not have W2K I can't test this.. Therefore
someone might want to.. confirm this if looking for a
apparently free windows VPN client. Well hope it helps.
For the arc.

Best Regards,
dreamwvr_(_at_)_dreamwvr_(_dot_)_com

--

/*  Security is a work in progress - dreamwvr                 */
#