vpn

I am having problems getting vpn traffic to pass through NAT
	I have a client machine with an internal ip trying to connect to a
server on the inet with a vpn client, but because of the nating the
connection cannot be established.
	Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
--
James C McDermott
210 East Redwood St.

	This information may contain confidential and/or privileged material
and is only transmitted for the intended recipient. Any review,
retransmission,
conversion to hard copy, copying, reproduction, circulation,
publication,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action, or omission to
take
action, in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
than
the intended recipient is prohibited.
	 If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender
and delete the material from any computer, disk drive, diskette, or
other
storage device or media.