hard-coded drives for RAIDFrame

The RAID man page tells me to hardcode the drives in the kernel
config. Doing this requires me to hardcode a lot of other stuff too. I
extracted the required information with dmesg. Is it correct, that I
had to add that many entries or is there another solution?

Sven

# diff GENERIC GENERIC_RAID
47a48
> pci0  at mainbus0 bus 0
108a110
> scsibus0 at ahc1
200a203
> ahc1  at pci0 dev 11 function 0       # "Adaptec AHA-2940U" rev
0x00: irq 11
245a249,255
> sd0     at scsibus0 target 0 lun ?      # SCSI disk drives
> sd1     at scsibus0 target 1 lun ?      # SCSI disk drives
> sd2     at scsibus0 target 2 lun ?      # SCSI disk drives
> sd3     at scsibus0 target 3 lun ?      # SCSI disk drives
> sd4     at scsibus0 target 4 lun ?      # SCSI disk drives
> sd5     at scsibus0 target 5 lun ?      # SCSI disk drives
> sd6     at scsibus0 target 6 lun ?      # SCSI disk drives
468c478
< #pseudo-device        raid            4       # RAIDframe disk
driver
---
> pseudo-device raid            4       # RAIDframe disk driver
#

Visit your host, monkey.org