Re: Serious question (not trolling)

Theo de Raadt wrote:
Developing for no one who wants to use it - or no one who can use it -
does not make any sense. What you need are users.

Wow. You just don't get it, do you.

We hack OpenBSD for ourselves.  Not for you.  Not for the users.  If
the users end up enjoying what we have created for themselves, good
for them.  This may be because some of the users are have the same
needs as us.  But, then they are just lucking out, since we are doing
it FOR OURSELVES.

Thus, everything else you wrote is completely meaningless, since you
obviously do not even have the slightest clue about our motivations.

Hmmh Theo,

but then why do you accept bugreports, for bugs you don't experience on your hardware, if you would do it ONLY for yourself ?

2. Wouldn't you agree that getting support in the way of donations, or selling the CD's does help you ? And if only a very few buy the CD's and of course no one donate's anything because your product is not of Interest for the others, that this doesn't disturb you ?

Carsten

Visit your host, monkey.org