[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Getting Started with cvsup for 3.0
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Getting Started with cvsup for 3.0
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 13:04:32 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.misc
Ted U <grendel_(_at_)_heorot_(_dot_)_stanford_(_dot_)_edu> wrote:
> OPENBSD_3_0_BASE is on the cd, it doesn't change.
As somebody recently discovered, the source tarball shipped on the
CD may have some minor differences from that covered by the BASE
> OPENBSD_3_0 is the patches from errata.html, and some other small
> fixes, also known as -patch.
Usually referred to as "-stable" actually. Okay, so "patch branch"
is also used.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de
Visit your host, monkey.org