[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Counting bytes to/from alias IPs on 3.0
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Counting bytes to/from alias IPs on 3.0
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 11:26:08 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Thu, Feb 07, 2002 at 10:09:41AM -0700, Richard Johnson wrote:
> For accounting purposes, I need to count bytes sent to and from particular
> IPs, all of which are aliases on one interface. netstat -bi gives me the
With a pf more current than -stable you can use rule labels and parse "pfctl
-s labels" output.
With pf of -stable, hmm, you COULD parse pfctl -s rules, though that is not
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.