sync,async,softdep mount options

I am playing with mount options like related to how data are flushed to the
disk.

I got suprised when the combination async + softdep crashed my 3.0 Box. Any
other that don´t mix async + softdep is ok. Is there any thing i should do
be aware off about async + softdep ?

Thanks a lot for your time and cooperation.

best regards.

CONFIDENTIALITY : This  e-mail  and  any attachments are confidential and
may be privileged. If  you are not a named recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use
it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.