sync,async,softdep mount options

I am playing with mount options like related to how data are flushed to the
disk.

I got suprised when the combination async + softdep crashed my 3.0 Box. Any
other that don´t mix async + softdep is ok. Is there any thing i should do
be aware off about async + softdep ?

Thanks a lot for your time and cooperation.

best regards.

CONFIDENTIALITY : This  e-mail  and  any attachments are confidential and
may be privileged. If  you are not a named recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use
it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.

Visit your host, monkey.org