dyndns.org client for OpenBSD 3.0

Hello *,

after reading a lot of docs etc., I have my internet router/fw/NAT for DSL on OpenBSD 3.0 ready to replace my exiting one. Except a little thing which would be nice: my dyndns.org hostname should be updated automatically. For Linux there are several clients (ez-ipupdate, ddclient, etc.). But I have not found one which is for OpenBSD 3.0.
Can anybody give a hint, please? Have I missed a FAQ?
I do not think, I am the only one using this.

Thanks in advance and greetings,
Sven

--
Danet Internet Solutions GmbH
Business Unit eBusiness and System Services