Re: MTA

Oooh, I can feel a flamewar coming...
But seriously, you will never get a definite answer to this question.
As for security, i't's probably more important to know the MTA
you're using very well than to pick a specific MTA for its
security. Even the most secure programs can be made insecure
by misconfiguration. Learn first, deploy later.
I use qmail, mainly because when I started out I got seriously
appaled by sendmails sanskrit-like configuration file, and
it works very well for me but it might not be want you want/like.
The only way to find out is to try them and see what works for you.

Lars Hansson