Re: webmin & OpenBSD 3.0?

Same Here. Iinstalled via the ports and upgraded without any problems...

-----Original Message-----
From: Rod... Whitworth [mailto:listener_(_at_)_witworx_(_dot_)_com]
Sent: 2002-Feb-04 17:33
To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Subject: Re: webmin & OpenBSD 3.0?

I have installed the version that comes in the 3.0 ports and used it to
upgrade itself and I have not been able to find any way that it has a
problem.

It is a lab machine and although I have set it to use SSL it is not
exposed, just used for testing internally.

HTH

On Mon, 4 Feb 2002 14:13:54 -0500 (EST), Richard Welty wrote:

>a customer has asked me to install webmin on a bunch of OpenBSD 3.0
>servers i just built for him.
>
>according to the web site, OpenBSD is supported through version 2.9; are
>there any issues with installing webmin and telling it that the OS is 2.9
>when it's really 3.0?
>
>thanks,
>  richard
>--
>Richard Welty
>Averill Park Networking          Unix, Linux, IP Network Engineering,
Security
>rwelty_(_at_)_averillpark_(_dot_)_net
>518-573-7592

for the individual or entity named.  If you are not the named addressee
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received
this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore does not
message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.
This message is provided for informational purposes and should not
be construed as an invitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or
related financial instruments.

Global Asset Management operates in many jurisdictions and is
regulated or licensed in those jurisdictions as required.