keymapping

Dear gentlem/madam,

Have installed  openbsd 3.0 in my box , i am enjoying, but my keyboard
mapping isn´t correct. The one that works perfectly for me with FreeBSD is
br275.iso.kbd.

Since, i would like to known how could i use br275.iso.kbd with OpenBSD, or
how to translate FreeBSD key mapping layout configuration file to OpenBSD
one?

Have anyone already done that? Any from Brazil facing (or have faced) the
same problem? How to solve it?

Thanks a lot for your time and cooperation.

best regards.

CONFIDENTIALITY : This  e-mail  and  any attachments are confidential and
may be privileged. If  you are not a named recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use
it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.

Visit your host, monkey.org