Re: diskless X workstations

> I`ve read   'man diskless'   and looked around but was wondering if
> there are any articles in the making describing how to create and
> set-up diskless X workstations 'a-la' http://www.ltsp.org

It is not much different than for Linux.  But it doesn't much matter,
since there are no disks to kill with ext2, no sorvices to keep
secure... if you need/want a specific list of things to do, you
probably won't have problems going with Linux for such a task (just
make sure the boot sorver runs obsd ;).
--
 Matthew Weigel
 Research Systems Programmer