Re: diskless X workstations

On Sat, 2 Feb 2002, marvin wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I`ve read   'man diskless'   and looked around but was wondering if there
> are any articles in the making describing how to create and set-up diskless
> X workstations   'a-la'   http://www.ltsp.org

Hmmm, man diskless was all I needed to get things going, except of course
if you're working in an i386 environ, you didn't say, and your trying to
do diskless network boot.  You can boot i386 kernels via PXE if you use a
hacked pxegrub from the GRUB project.

do a search on google for "openbsd pxe grub" and you should find the info.