[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: How to install comp.tgz after installed base system?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: How to install comp.tgz after installed base system?
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 14:42:41 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Sat, Feb 02, 2002 at 02:18:02AM +0100, Veins wrote:
> Well, here's what I'd do, if i undestood your problem. You are willing to
> install comp.tgz but
> have the ability to uninstall everything it installed when you are done with
> what you are planning
> to do. If i'm wrong, please be more explicit cause I don't get the problem
tar tzf. See previous posts.
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.