Re: How to install comp.tgz after installed base system?

hi,

a (not very nice) way of uninstalling it is by using a shell loop:
for i in `tar tzf comp30.tgz` ; do rm -f /$i ; done

edit for your appropriate shell, but beware!, doing a 'rm -f /$i' can
be hazardous to your health if $i is wrong. like i said, not a nice way
to solve the problem. better get the output of tar into a file and check
it manually.

anyone a better idea?
--nils

* Gavin Li <bsdlist_(_at_)_yahoo_(_dot_)_com> [020202 00:54]:

--
Nils Frohberg
GPG Key: email nilsf_(_at_)_tako_(_dot_)_de with Subject: GET GPG KEY

"The truth is, that those who have never entered upon scientific pursuits
 know not a tithe about the poetry by which they are surrounded."
                                                       -- Herbert Spencer