OPenBSD CVSup...

Ok Here's the deal.  I'm pretty unfamiliar with OpenBSD.

I'm trying to get CVSup running on an OpenBSD 3.0 box. I've got a functional OS install but no source to rebuild with. I need the souce simply so I can update the machine and rebuild the kernel. I've tried installing the package like this:

pkg_add ftp://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/3.0/packages/i386/cvsup-16.1e-no_x11.tgz

Also tried....

pkg_add ftp://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/3.0/packages/i386/cvsup-16.1e.tgz

Also tried....

pkg_add ftp://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/3.0/packages/i386/cvsup-16.1e-no_x11-static.tgz

I've wiped the drive clean, and reinstalled between each new attempt at installing the next package. Every time the package attemps to install and seems as if it's ok. However, I can see "failed" in a few of the lines that scroll down the screen. I see that the word "X11" is usually in the vicinity of the word "failed", and I have no X-windows interface on this system. I was under the impression I was supposed to see some example files for CVSup config which I don't see. I can see however a cvsup program file (I don't recall what dir it resides in). So my question is am I installing the right package? Are those errors that seem to indicate and X problem normal? It seems liek they aren't, as this package "cvsup-16.1e-no_x11-static.tgz" I thought meant no X.

Anyways if anyone could help me I'd be very greatfull. After several hours of this I've about had it. And I think I've read every FAQ,HOW-TO, tutorial, etc on the net. It sure seems like it.

Thanks a lot,

Ross Corona