private cvsup

Sorry for the cross post to the list

I am running a FreeBSD server that has the cvsup-mirror installed and
is maintaing a copy of "The FreeBSD Tree". Now we are finding that we
need to keep a private copy of OpenBSD as well.

Is there a way for a FreeBSD server to givess access to OpenBSD and
FreeBSD's source tree via CVSUP from the same machine. If so how could
this be accomplished.

Currently it grabs freebsd from cvsup10.freebsd.org and I was thinking
of having openbsd get it from a local USA mirror (have not checked for
the best one yet)

Any hints or tips would be greatly appreciated.

-Ron

Ron Rosson                                    ... and a UNIX user said ...
The InSaNe One                                        rm -rf *
insane_(_at_)_oneinsane_(_dot_)_net                        and all was /dev/null and *void()