[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SSL certs and upgrade to 3.0
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: SSL certs and upgrade to 3.0
- From: Patrick Giagnocavo <patrick_(_at_)_zill_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 16:18:21 -0500
- Reply-to: patrick_(_at_)_zill_(_dot_)_net
Currently I have a 2.7 box that will in time be upgraded to 3.0.
If I buy a cert now, what do I need to do to ensure that when I
upgrade that box to 3.0 that the SSL cert will still work?
The IP address and hostname of the system will remain the same.
Visit your host, monkey.org