Re: pflog

Thanks for the FAQ reference and the suggestion to use

   tcpdump -ttt -e -i pflog0

but those don't answer the question I asked.

I suppose I could start up a

   tcpdump -ttt -e -i pflog0 >ascii-log

and run swatch on that, but that seems pretty inefficient, as well
as risks the potential security problems with tcpdump.  What would
be ideal would be an ascii logfile option to pflogd.