anyone use anomy santitizer 1.45 ?

Anyone using latest ver. anomy on openbsd for a glueware to scan email?
  saw some errors when running the recommended tests
  and haven't dug deep yet thinking it may be something
  to do with positions of perl modules.. And I have
  not decided if I should support it as an alternative for users...

According to freshmeat.net,
  The Anomy mail sanitizer is a filter designed to block email-based
security risks, such as trojans and viruses. It can scan an arbitrarily
complex RFC822 or MIME message and remove or rename attachments, truncate
unusually long MIME header fields and sanitize HTML by disabling
Javascript, etc. It uses a single-pass pure Perl MIME parser, which can
make it both more efficient and more precise than other similar programs.
The sanitizer has built-in support for third-party virus scanners
http://mailtools.anomy.net/