[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
OT - Re: "Using Disk: 0 Partition: 3" problem
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: OT - Re: "Using Disk: 0 Partition: 3" problem
- From: Diana Eichert <deichert_(_at_)_wrench_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 12:22:11 -0700 (MST)
- Cc: Bob Dog <bobdog_(_at_)_drunk_(_dot_)_co_(_dot_)_nz>
Now see, this just goes to show you I'm part of the TeeVee generation.
Kudo's to "Bob" for reminding me of the root origin of that statement.
On Thu, 20 Dec 2001, Bob Dog wrote:
> --- Diana Eichert <deichert_(_at_)_wrench_(_dot_)_com> wrote:
> >set was, as the Vulcans put it, "Once you've eliminated all logical
> >explanations to a problem, the illogical becomes logical".
> This is actually borrowed from Sherlock Holmes;
> "When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
> This concept is expressed, in various forms, in six different Holmes
> Just in case you cared and didn't already know. :-)