Re: Stab in the dark: PowerEdge 1550 panics

My 2 Poweredge 1550's with OpenBSD works just like a charm. Have been running without any problems for a few months now.
I think I recall seeing the message you're getting with 2.9 but I dont get it with 3.0.
Another thing I noticed is that my ahc's shows up as 0 and 1 while yours are 1 and 2. Dunno if that means anything though.
I also only have one disk.
dmesg attached.

Lars Hansson

[demime 0.98d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a name of dmesg.boot]