Colorado OpenBSD Enthusiast?

I've recently learned of a currently unsupported model of VAXStation,
free for pickup in Colorado Springs, Colorado. However, the owner is
too busy to pack and ship the machine, and would like to get it out
of his hair soon.

Are there any users in the area willing to hold the machine until I
can arrange shipping to Vancouver, BC?

Better still, anyone willing to ship it?

Physical paramaters the unit: 28"H x 20"W x 20"D, 90lbs.

If you want to undertake the project, contact me for the address.

Thanks folks,

/Hugh