Re: simple http redirector

At 02:51 PM 12/18/2001 +0800, Rene Cain wrote:
Looking for a simple, but secure, web redirector to run on my firewall/mailserver.

Not sure exactly what you mean by "redirector", but if you mean something along the lines of an anonymizer/proxy app, I'm using nph-proxy on an openbsd box here with no problems:
http://www.jmarshall.com/tools/cgiproxy/
It's stupid-simple to set up and so far isn't creating problems for me. It's really just a cool PERL script, so you just copy the file into your cgi-bin dir, chmod it, and I think maybe change the shebang to /usr/bin/perl (can't remember if that was necessary).

- Ralph

Visit your host, monkey.org