[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
FAQ on PF and NAT?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: FAQ on PF and NAT?
- From: "Brian Go" <bgo_(_at_)_blackclad_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 10:35:33 -0500
- Reply-to: bgo_(_at_)_blackclad_(_dot_)_net
I just picked up the OBSD 3.0 CDs and was wondering if there was a
FAQ on the new PF and NAT functions? Will my ipf.rules and nat.rules
BrianIt is one thing to pray; it is another to pray to entities
who might not only be listening, but who will search you
out on the road and beat you across the head with sticks if
you say something that offends them. Sandman - The Dream Hunters
Brian Go, bgo_(_at_)_blackclad_(_dot_)_net
Visit your host, monkey.org