Re: rubberhose for OBSD?

on Wed, Nov 21, 2001 at 01:18:22AM -0700, Theo de Raadt
(deraadt_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org) wrote:
> > A few weeks ago and after considerable reflection we have decided
> > transfer Rubberhose to a GPL like license.
>
> Cool.
>
> You have just ensured that no BSD project will ever use it.

<dredging through archives>

Is the issue the fact that the license is GPL, that it's GPL-like, or
that the code would have to be integrated into the kernel image itself
and would be incompatible with the BSD-licensed OpenBSD kernel?

Peace.

--
Karsten M. Self <kmself_(_at_)_ix_(_dot_)_netcom_(_dot_)_com>        http://kmself.home.netcom.com/
We freed Dmitry! Boycott Adobe! Repeal the DMCA! http://www.freesklyarov.org