Man Pages not updating with kernel upd 2.9 to 3.0

Hello,
I am updating kern from 2.9 to 3.0. After I
update my kernel and the kernel seems to work
fine but the manual pages are not updating. I set
NOMAN to 0 "make clean && NOMAN=0 && make depend
&& make && make build" and have followed the
procedure for updating this from 2.9 to 3.0
starting at
http://www.openbsd.org/faq/upgrade-minifaq.html#8.1.
I have also updated the src and port tree as of
yesterday. All my bsd.xxx.mk files have been
updated and are now in the right spots. I have
also updated object files and include files,
don't know if that makes difference. When I
updated form 2.7 top 2.9 it did the same thing
but setting NOMAN to 0 resolved that issue(I
believe it was a while ago). While compiling I
don get any weird errors and nroff is installed
and should be working. I have aslo rebuilt all
devs. Thanks for your help in advance.

-Ted
daniel_easley76_(_at_)_yahoo_(_dot_)_com
or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com

Visit your host, monkey.org