Problem with konqueror/Outlook Web Access

I'm having problems getting Konqueror to interface with M$-Outlook Web
Access, the webmail interface to Exchange Server. We use Exchange at work,
and have OWA running over SSL on our IIS server. All the graphical browsers
I've used except for Konqueror have no problem with the site, but konqueror
will load one of the frames, then respond with "Could not connect to host
mbw03nt.mbw.usmc.mil" If you need to see a sample, try going to
https://mbwmail.mbw.usmc.mil, and clicking on the "Click Here" to access
public folders.

Any ideas?