Could we Squash this thread? (was Re: Sendmail and sundry SMTP)

Hi all,

I'd just like to say that I believe I have the answers I need to
make an informed decision regarding Sendmail.  I had searched the
archives for information regarding this issue, but I guess that I
just didn't look hard enough because I've been informed that this
has come up on numerous occasions.  So if all of you don't mind,
could we let this drop?

Sorry about bringing this up,
Steve
--
E-Mail: Steven Schneider <schnes_(_at_)_jetnet_(_dot_)_ab_(_dot_)_ca>

Visit your host, monkey.org