Re: "Using Disk: 0 Partition: 3" problem

Quick update...

I realized that one of the machines had onboard Adaptec SCSI, so I physically removed the AMI MegaRAID express 500, and plugged the drives into the onboard SCSI connector.

It booted from CD without a problem. I re-initialized the disks (as single disks, not a RAID) and installed onto sd0. It installed clean and well, but upon reboot, I got the same "Using Disk: 0 Partition: 3" and it just stops. So, I guess I can ignore the RAID card as that actually seems to be working.

Jon