[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: cxref, anyone?
- From: Toni Mueller <openbsd-misc_(_at_)_oeko_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 10:49:09 +0100
- Cc: openbsd-misc_(_at_)_oeko_(_dot_)_net
- Reply-to: openbsd-misc_(_at_)_oeko_(_dot_)_net
while trying to understand a piece of C code (in the system) I thought
I'd use cxref. Unfortunately, I can't find it... Can anyone please
tell me in short why it isn't there (license restrictions,
holes, ...?). Is there anything else that I could/should use instead?
Visit your host, monkey.org