wsmouse0 at pms0 mux 0
I do not have any reference to /dev/pms* either.

JG

>>> W.D.McKinney 12/07/01 02:46PM >>>
Seems as though wsmouse connected to a Belkin Omni Cube 2-Port pukes
so that was my problem. Anyone else using 3.0 w/XF86 4 through a KVM ?

/Dee

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org [mailto:owner-misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org]On Behalf Of
Dee McKinney
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 10:14 AM
To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Subject: pmsi0 vs. wsmouse ?

Well my CD's arrived via snail mail finally and no anthrax :-)
But after loading up my test machine, I am undable to get my
Logitech Mouse Man to come up and work under XF4.
It's using wsmouse currently and is too jerky to be usable.

I see dmesg report :

wsmouse at pmsi0 port 0x61

I see no reference to an /dev/pms* device in /dev ?

I thought something like
# ln -fs /dev/pmsi0 /dev/mouse

would be right thing to fix the mouse problem ?

Regards,
/Dee