[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Problem booting obsd 3.0 with HP NetRAID 1m (AMI MEGARAID)
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Problem booting obsd 3.0 with HP NetRAID 1m (AMI MEGARAID)
- From: Hisham Ismail <hisham_(_at_)_linuxinteractive_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 21:32:24 -0800
- Reply-to: hisham_(_at_)_linuxinteractive_(_dot_)_org
I tried to install obsd 3.0 on a hp netserver E 800 with HP NetRAID
1M (AMI MEGARAID) with raid 5. The problem: I can't boot from the
raid. I've tried boot easy. I can boot with a diskette or cdrom specifying
> boot hd0:/bsd.
Has anyone encounter the same problem. Thanks a lot.
Visit your host, monkey.org